Monday, February 6, 2012

Give Botox a try!

Have you tried botox yet? If you have people avoiding you because you look like you're going to attack all the time maybe you should look at getting rid of those two deep scowl lines between your eyebrows. Those deep grooves are caused by years of the underlying muscles in that area pulling on the soft overlying skin. Result--deep grooves. Botox in the area can be a miracle in relaxing those muscles and making you look less tense--and less "scowly". Botox injections last for 3-5 months in most people. The usual areas that are injected are between the eyebrows and around the eyes. Try it--you'll like it!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried botox yet, but I'm considering a botox Toronto treatment as soon as possible. I wish to get rid of wrinkles around my eyes and I think this botox procedure is the best solution for me. I'm looking forward to my new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good suggestion, as I am growing older and I'm starting to grow those "two deep scowl lines" between my eyebrows. If Botox can do that, then I will definitely go for it!

    Lauri Hersh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can give botox a trial with help of the post here. Useful post
    botox
    Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post is saying to give botox a try. Read to know more

      botox

      Delete
  4. You can give botox a try. Readto know more
    Cosmetic Surgery

    ReplyDelete